- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Flour (I used half whole wheat, and half all purpose)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Non-Dairy Milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease loaf pan.
2. Mash bananas into a big bowl with a spoon, then add the oil, vanilla, & non-dairy milk. Mix thoroughly. Then add in the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda. Mix well. Then fold the walnuts into the batter.
3. Pour the batter into the loaf pan & bake for about 1 hour. (I baked for 45 min, and then checked it with a toothpick. If toothpick comes out clean, then the loaf is done.)