- 2 cups Vegetable Broth/Stock
- 1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp Vegan Butter (I used Earth Balance)
- 1/2 cup Non-Dairy Milk (I used Almond Milk)
- 1/2 Head to a Whole Head of Broccoli, Steamed & Cut (I already had a frozen bag of broccoli that I used)
1. Add all ingredients except the steamed broccoli together in a medium sized pot. Ithelps if you have a whisk so that the flour & nutritional yeast doesn't glob up.
2. Heat on med-high heat until thick and slightly boiling. Then bring down to simmer.
3. Add in broccoli, and add more seasonings to your liking if you wish.
*I doubled this recipe to feed more people. The recipe singled will probably feed 2 people.*