- 1 pre-made, or homemade vegan pie crust
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 12oz. boxes of Silken tofu
- 12oz. Non-Dairy Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Place silken tofu into a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Add melted chocolate chips to tofu and process until thoroughly combined.
4. Add maple syrup and vanilla extract and process until thoroughly combined.
5. Melt peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl, and then spread the peanut butter into an even layer on the bottom of the pie shell.
6. Top the peanut butter base with the chocolate tofu mixture.
7. Chill pie until ready to serve.