- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 medium sized Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 cup quartered Baby Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 cup quartered Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 cup quartered Button Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Whole-Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 can Mushroom Gravy (Campbell's Brand)
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 cup Tofutti Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1tbsp Ground Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Heat oil and saute the onion and mushroom until onion appears translucent. Add in garlic. Sprinkle in the flour and cook until a little pasty. Add the gravy and the vegetable stock and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Mix the sour cream and the mustard together in a separate bowl, then pour into the gravy mixture and heat through. If it seems a bit watery, you may add another tablespoon of flour, and turn off heat and let sit for a little while, it will thicken. Serves 4.