- 2 cans Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
- 1 small Red Onion
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 8 or 9 Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Parsley
- 2 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Flour (I used whole wheat flour)
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
1. Combine all ingredients except 2 tbsp of the olive oil into a food processor. Process until completely mixed and kinda mushy.
2. Form patties to the size of your liking. Heat a pan up with the leftover 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat. Cook the patties a few minutes on either side until golden brown.
**Makes 7 burgers (depending on what size patties you make)