- 8 oz. container Tofutti Vegan Cream Cheese
- 12 oz. Box Jumbo Shells
- 1/4 cup Tofutti Vegan Sour Cream
- 1 bag Boca Crumbles
- 1 small/medium sized Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Fresh Basil
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in pan on medium heat. Saute onion until they soften up. Meanwhile prepare shells by following the box instructions. You don't want to over cook the shells, because you want them a little firm for filling. So make them Al-dente. Once the onion are soft, add boca crumbles into the pan, and cook until crumbles are thoroughly heated. Then add in the cream cheese & sour cream. Mix well.
2. When shells are done cooking, drain & rinse them with cold water to stop the cooking. Add the herbs to the boca crumble mixture. Cook for 5 more minutes. Then let cool a bit.
3. Fill a glass dish with the sauce of your choice, then after you fill each shell place them into the dish next to each other in rows. Then after the dish is completely filled, pour another layer of sauce on top of the shells. You may then sprinkle some Daiya shredded vegan cheese on top if you like. Bake covered with foil at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.