- Tortilla Shells
- Hummus (Any flavor of your choice. I used Lemon-Dill.)
- Salsa (I used roasted tomato.)
- Daiya Shredded Cheese (Mozzarella & Cheddar)
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil for frying
1. On med/high heat fry this side for about 3 minutes. We like ours a little on the crispy side. You can always lift up the side to check the color underneath.
2. Then flip one side over. It will turn brown quickly now, so be careful. We fried ours for maybe 1 minutes or less at this point.
3. Then flip it completely over to get the other side. Be careful not to spill the insides out. Once again about a minute or two at this point.