- 4 Cups Elbow Macaroni
- 1 to 1 1/2 Cups Vegenaise
- 1/2 Cup Peas
- 1/2 Cup Celery, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 tbsp Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta as directed on box. Usually boil for about 8 minutes.
2. Drain pasta, and run cool water over noodles to cool them down. Add all ingredients together, and mix thoroughly.
3. Chill in fridge before serving!
*You can add more or less of any of the ingredients to your liking. I like a little extra mustard with mine. Always add ingredients a little bit at a time, and taste it throughout the process.*