- 1 14oz can Artichoke Hearts, drained and pressed of all water
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 to 1 Stalk Celery, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Kelp Granules
- 1/2 tsp flaked/crushed Nori
- 1 1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Vegenaise (you may use more to your taste)
1. Pulse artichoke hearts in food processor until it has a tuna fish texture. Do not over-pulse it.
2. Empty pulsed artichoke into a medium sized bowl. Add chickpeas to the food processor, and pulse in the same manner. Then add pulsed chickpeas to the bowl.
3. Add onion, celery, nutritional yeast, soy sauce, vinegar, vegenaise and other seasonings to bowl. Mix well. Add any extras of each ingredient if you deem necessary. I like to keep the mayo light.
*If you dont have kelp granules or nori, that is okay. It will still taste good!*