- 6 med/large Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups Spinach, lightly packed
- 1 whole Green Bell Pepper, seeded & roughly chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, seeded & roughly chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic (I used garlic paste)
- 3/4 cup Vegan Tofutti Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup yellow Onion, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Remove the stems from mushrooms. Place the mushroom caps on a lightly oiled baking tray & place the stems, in the food processor along with the remaining ingredients. Blend for 20 sec, or until a thick, chunky mixture forms.
2. Stuff the mushroom caps with this mixture and bake them for 25 minutes, or until slightly browned. The stuffing will settle as it cools.