- 3 medium sized bell peppers (I used 1 red, 1 orange, & 1 yellow)
- 1 med/large Onion
- 1 package of Tofurky Sausages (4 links)
- 1 14oz can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Basil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a deep pan. After cutting them into strips, saute peppers & onions until they start to become soft.
2. Spread all of the peppers & onions along the sides so that there is a open space in the middle of the pan.
Place sausages in center of pan. Sprinkle minced garlic around the sides on top of veggies. Cook for about 10 min
on a med-high heat. Rotate sausage halfway through so that both sides are evenly browned.
3. Once again move everything to the sides, including the sausages this time. Dump can of tomatoes in the center.
Add basil, oregano, salt, and pepper at this point. Mix everything together. Turn off stove, cover pan, and let sit for
10 more minutes, Then serve!