- 1 bag Boca Crumbles
- 1 medium sized Onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 28 oz can San Marzano Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Fresh chopped Basil
- 1/4 cup Fresh chopped Parsley
1. Saute onion and garlic until onion becomes translucent. While sauteing add oregano and red pepper flakes to pan.
2. When onions are done, add boca crumbles to pan. Saute until crumbles are thoroughly heated.
3. Add can of tomatoes, and break them down with spoon. Cook for about 10 minutes. Add in fresh herbs, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
4. While sauce is cooking, prepare pasta according to directions on box, or to your liking, then serve :-)