- 1 bunch of Kale, torn into bite sized pieces.
- 2 tbsp of Oil
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- Sprinkle of Salt
- Sprinkle of Pepper
- 1 tsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste (optional)
*I pretty much eye-balled the amount of ingredients. You can change the amounts to your tastes.
and it also depends on how much kale you want to make. Just remember that the kale will shrink
significantly while baking.*
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While oven is preheating thoroughly rinse kale with cool water.
2. Toss kale and the rest of the ingredients together in a big bowl. Thoroughly massage kale to
get flavor in between the all the ridges in the leaves.
3. Lay pieces of kale out evenly on a baking sheet. Bake kale for about 15-20 minutes. I baked mine for 20.
When they start to turn a dark green/brownish color, you will know they're almost done.
I also sprinkled a bit more salt on after they were done. These turned out really well!