- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 orange pepper, 1 red pepper, & 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 can cannellini beans (rinsed)
- 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- 1 can kidney beans (rinsed)
- 1 can corn (rinsed)- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 to 4 med/large sized tomatoes, diced
1. Heat up olive oil in a large pot on med heat. Add in cumin, cayenne pepper, & oregano.
2. Then add in the diced peppers. Saute peppers for about 5 minutes. Then add in the diced onions,
along with the chili powder. Saute onions until they appear translucent.
3. Add in all of the beans, & corn. Stir well. Then add in the tomatoes. Cover pot and cook on medium heat for
30-40 minutes stirring in between. Once the tomatoes begin to soften up there will be some liquid forming.
That is good, and means it is just about done. When it is cooked to your liking, add salt and pepper to taste!