- 1 1/2 cups Non-Dairy Milk (I used almond)'
- 1 Vegetable Bouillon Cube
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 medium sized Onion, diced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sage
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Cold Water
- 1 (6oz) Canister French Fried Onions
- 1 (14.5oz) Can Green Beans
1. In sauce pan, heat non-dairy milk & veggie bouillon cube at a medium heat; stir until bouillon cube dissolves. Just heat the milk, do not boil.
2. In a skillet, heat oil. Add the onion, mushroom, & carrot. Add all of the herbs & spices. Saute until onion is translucent.
3. Separately, mix cornstarch & water. Stir thoroughly, then add to the milk/bouillon mix. Stir well.
4. Quickly add green beans, sauteed veggies, & half the amount of french fried onions. Stir well. Pour into casserole dish & then top with the remaining french fried onions.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.