- 8-9 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch of kale, chopped up into bite size pieces
- 1 medium sized yellow onion, diced
- 4 small Yukon gold potatoes, cut into chunks
- 8 cups water
- 4 vegan vegetable bouillon cubes (1 cube for every 2 cups of water)
1. Heat up olive oil (1 minute) in a large pot and then saute garlic and onions until onions look translucent.
2. Add in kale, potatoes, and water.
3. Put lid on pot & cook for 35 min on med-high heat or until potatoes are well done/soft.
4. After 35 minutes, add in bouillon cubes, stir well and cook covered for an additional 10 minutes.
Optional: When completely done, add 1 tbsp rice vinegar.