- 2 Cups Fresh Shaved Coconut
- 1 Handful Of Fresh Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Jalapenos, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Onion, diced
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper
- 4 Small/Medium Potatoes, cut into decent sized cubes
- 2 to 2 1/2 Cups Of Cauliflower (I just used frozen)
- 2 or More Cups of Water
- Salt to taste
1. Start out by adding the coconut, cilantro, garlic, and 1/2 cup of water to a blender. Blend until creamy. Set aside.
2. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to a slow/medium heat. Add in your onion, bell pepper, tomato, and all spices. Saute until veggies begin to soften.
3. Add in your coconut mixture. Thoroughly mix and let it heat up for approx. 2 minutes. Add your potatoes and stir everything together. Add in your 2 to 2 1/2 cups of water. Just make sure there is enough liquid to give your potatoes a chance to absorb and soften. If it seems to thick or dry feel free to add more water. Cover a cook at a low/medium heat for about 30 minutes.
4. At this point your potatoes should be starting to soften. Add in your cauliflower and cook an additional 20 minutes. Add salt to your liking and serve up with some basmati rice! This should feed about 3 to 4 people.